Last Day to Turn in Your Mystery Bag Shawl Kit
February 29 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
What do you need to do to start work on your shawl?
- Pick a bag from one of the two areas in the workshop where they are available
- Pick a pattern from the binder on the shelf on the rack in the front of the workshop and make a copy of it on the printer
- Take your bag home
- Open the bag, reach in and pick a ball of yarn at random
- When the ball is done, reach in and pick another ball at random
- Continue in this fashion until shawl is complete
- Attach From the Heart tag (included in the bag) to your shawl
- Return finished shawl to bag
- Seal bag and return to the workshop by February 29th, 2020
These shawls, when complete, will be given to wherever the need is greatest at the time we open the bags. We don’t have a date yet but are thinking about having a “reveal” at the workshop in the early part of March. It is always such fun to see what beautiful items are created by using leftover yarns of different colors and fibers, especially when the process of creating the item has been random to begin with.