- This event has passed.
Curbside Drop-off/Pick-up, Fredericksburg
May 25 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
We will be holding another drop off/ pickup at the Ruritan Building on Tuesday May 25th from 10- 12.
You will be able to bring your completed items to the Ruritan Bldg. We are asking, if you have tags, that you please make sure your items are tagged but you can turn them in tagged or not. The items do not need to be in sealed bags.
We will be accepting your completed items to free up your space and help give you room to make more items. Please note: This is curbside drop off and pick up only.
If you want to drop off or pick up supplies, I will need the following information from you by Thursday 5/20 by 5:00 PM. After that we will be bagging the supplies and we will do our best to provide what you are asking for.
- Your name
- What you would like to drop off finished items
- Types of items
- Approximate count would be very helpful
What supplies do you need?
- Tags so you can turn things in already tagged going forward
- Fabric to make book totes or walker totes
- If you need yarn:
- What yarn would you prefer by weight and color
- Weight = #4, #3 etc. or tell me if you want worsted, sport, chunky, etc.
- Color, what color(s) or variegated
- A big bag of leftovers for making???
(Leftovers are not limited as we have an abundant supply of them)
- Any other information you think pertinent
Please feel free to share this information with anyone whom you think might want/need to know. Please tell other FTH members in case they are not aware of this event.
We will be open for receiving finished items and picking up supplies only – from 10:00 am – 12:00 noon. When you arrive please text me with your name and vehicle color. We will bring out your supplies and pick up your completed items.
Click here for directions to the building. Thank you so much for all you do for From the Heart. I know all the locations we deliver to are going to be very appreciative of the items we will be able to deliver to them. Please do all you can to keep yourself and those around you safe.