- This event has passed.
Fredericksburg/ King George Contact-less Drop-off/Pick-up
March 30 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
You will be able to bring your completed items to the Ruritan Bldg. We are asking if you have tags, please make sure your items are tagged but you can turn them in tagged or not. The items do not need to be in sealed bags.
We will be accepting your completed items to free up your space and help give you room to make more items. Please note: This is curbside drop off and pick up. If you want to drop off or pick up supplies, Pam will need the following information from you by Thursday 3/25 by 5:00 PM.
- Your name
- What you will be dropping off (finished items)
- types of items (approx. count would be very helpful)
What supplies do you need?
- tags so you can turn things in already tagged going forward
- fabric to make book totes or walker totes
- If you need yarn:
- what yarn would you prefer by weight and color
- Weight = #4, #3 etc. or tell me if you want worsted, sport, chunky, etc.
- Color, what color(s) or variegated
- A big bag of leftovers for making???
(Leftovers are not limited as we have an abundant supply of them.)
Any other information you might think pertinent Please feel free to share this information with anyone whom you think might want/need to know. Please tell other FTH members in case they are not aware of this event.
We will be open for receiving finished items and picking up supplies only – from 10:00 am – 12:00 noon. When you arrive please text Pam (with your name and vehicle color). We will bring out your supplies and pick up your completed items.